About the Kid's Arts College
Thank you for connecting with us - seeing how we can serve you and your child
The art behaviour coach training, evolved area of study launched January 2020.
This is a great tool if you are a teacher, professional who would like to use colour within your sessions and even managers leading teams.
Please contact us to see how we can support your business with this add on tool.
We are recognised through BCMA, holistic insurance and SAA art insurance
Events & Workshops
Our arts psychology program is presented as an art class for your children to feel they are not in a therapy session.
Support is offered to parents:
- Book in consultations for information, giving you all the tools or techniques for you to feel confident with changes in your child’s life experiences.
- Online Parent toolkit program
- Coaching for parents to know how to help their children
New art box parent and child sessions. (Short workshops for the family at our new venue in Lancing) – if you are interested in this, please do email us at [email protected]
School, College and Private Practice Support Programs
Work we have done with places of education:
- Online video courses for tutors to use to enhance specific areas within technical drawing and painting.
- Training days for schools, colleges or private practices who would like to incorporate mindfulness through art into their setting. We focus on the understanding the psychology behind creative development, as well as the importance of it, to provide children with coping strategies into their adult life.
- Inset day training
- Bespoke training programs are offered to schools and colleges.
- Art coach training for teachers
- For more information please contact us. [email protected]