What we do
We provide the following services:
- Technical drawing and painting technique art classes using professional artist quality materials
- Online technical art classes for children
- Art qualifications through Arts Awards (Optional)
- Arts psychology classes/ parent /school support
- Online Parent toolkits to support their children through stress and anxiety through arts psychology (without having to do art)
- We have information about all our classes we offer under our classes section.
- Monday Art Classes
- Tuesday Art Classes
- Wednesday Classes
- Thursday Classes
- Saturday Art Classes
- Arts Psychology weekday Classes
- Parent and school support programs or information days
– Art resources
– Memberships from £5
For more information, please email us at [email protected] for further information
Events & Workshops
Art Classes focus on:
- Learning techniques from professional artists
- Exploring with professional artist mediums from watercolour, acrylic, oil paints, drawing to sculpting as well as discovering new materials in the art market.
- Developing children’s drawing and painting skills
- Developing their skills to build portfolios for their future careers in the creative world.
- Preparing children with the basic fundamentals enabling them to be able to choose various creative careers from aspiring photographers, designers, artists to architects.
Classes are weekly with an hour and a half tuition.
Options to suit you financially as well as your child’s development in skill.
For more information, please click HERE.